2023 Wish List Items
Below is a list of items that we currently need at the Ronald McDonald House. Any and all donations are greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your support of our Families and Children!
2023 Wish List Top 10 needs:
- 4 Gallon, 13 Gallon, and 33+ Gallon Trash Bags
- Gift Cards (Gas, Grocery, Target, Uber Eats, etc).
- Individual Drinks (Juice, Water, Soda, etc.)
- Paper Towels
- Freezer Meals
- Disposable Utensils (forks and spoons)
- Paper Bowls
- Latex-free Disposable Gloves
- Individually Packaged Snacks (Chips, Crackers, Trail Mix, etc.)
Thanks to our generous community, we are NOT currently in need of the following items:
- Laundry Detergent
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Disinfectant Spray
For the safety and well-being of our families and due to Ronald McDonald House Charities policies, we are not able to accept the following items:
- Expired or opened food
- Large bags of chips/snack or cereal. These items must be individually packaged.
- Used toys or stuffed animals
- Used books or magazines
- Used clothing, bedding or furniture
For more information, please call the House at (912) 350-7641 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org